(Repeated from 8/17/15)
Creating custom branded content for your digital merchandising platform is an on-going and time-consuming journey. As you may have discovered, having enough fresh, relevant and interesting messages can be a daunting task.
Your content strategists at Kiosk & Display know first-hand the hours required to create and develop custom messages, as we do it on a daily basis. We believe in the power of creating brand-specific content that you “own”. Your in-branch playlist should comprise of at least 75% of this type of messaging.
But to fill 100% of your playlist time, you may want to turn to syndicated news feeds. These third-party content providers can help fill the voids, provide transitions between your custom animations and entertain your viewers. Some of our favorites that we often recommend are:
- GIZMAG TECHNOLOGY FEED: Up to the minute news in all things technology-related
- MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES: Inspirational quotations from notable individuals
- FINANCIAL TIPS: Sound advice from experts on everyday financial situations and ways to save money without losing your lifestyle
- SOFT NEWS: Hand-selected and edited stories without objectionable material
- TRIVIA & FACTOIDS: Multiple Categories of Trivia, including Multiple Choice right/wrong answer, and factoids
- SPORTS SCORES, NEWS AND STATS: Top scores from Professional and Collegiate Sports, Golf, Hockey, and Auto Racing.
- GAME NOTES AND STATS: Pre & Post Game Notes from many different sports
- HEALTHY LIVING: Tips to improve your health, from exercise to diet.
These are just a few of the options available to import into your playlist. Give us a call to discuss best practices on incorporating them into your daily appetite of content. They’re a great way to extend your inventory of available messages.